WOODLAWN MEMORIAL'S RESPONSE TO THE CORONAVIRUS
While our nation continues to feel the increasing impact of the coronavirus, we are still available to assist you in honoring the life of your loved one.
As with all matters, we are approaching the Coronavirus pandemic and its ramifications by educating ourselves with all of the available facts, disseminating those facts to our staff and the public and taking necessary precautions. The health of your loved ones and ours has been at the forefront of our minds as we continue to work proactively to face this challenge.
Information unfolds about the Coronavirus almost hourly. There are many aspects of it we are still learning about. Check our website often for current information.
HOW IS OUR STAFF DEALING WITH IT?
We are following CDC best practices throughout our property,
WHAT MEASURES ARE WE TAKING WITHIN OUR FACILITIES TO INCREASE THE SAFETY OF OUR EMPLOYEES, FAMILIES AND THEIR GUESTS?
- We have increased the frequency of disinfecting all areas (including wiping down doors, door frames and handles, light switches, public restrooms, telephones, pens, keyboard, etc.)
- We have instructed our staff to remain home when they are sick, throw used tissues in the trash immediately and thoroughly washing their hands with soap and water for 20 seconds. Additionally, we encourage all to cover their mouth and nose with the insides of their elbows when they cough or sneeze.
- We have adopted social distancing practices by limiting the number of people in our office to 4. When we greet one another, we encourage our staff to families to refrain from hugging, kissing or shaking hands.
- We are complying with governmental restrictions regarding public gatherings.
- We ask that all families are mindful of the number of people congregating and maintain social distancing. We strongly encourage everyone to wear masks, even when outside